Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A bit of Work

Hey everyone,
So I thought I should put up some pictures of my own stuff to show you guys what I can do! I tried to put up examples of different kinds of pieces, using different materials and methods.

The copper leaves in this pendant are roll-printed and folded in the center with a nu gold wire soldered down the center.
These earrings are silver two separate circles that I shaped randomly to look like pebbles and then hammered a texture into them. The bottom pieces are covered in a patina to make them dark.
This piece is my largest to date. I made this solid silver tiara using cuttlebone casting techniques and tube settings. Each piece is separate and individually cast or formed. I soldered each piece to each other then soldered the center piece into the tiara frame. Finally I soldered in the tube settings here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment